Minimum system requirement for running leadmlmsoftware.
Php Version 7.0 or above
This is one of the importent requirement to run the software. It is more better to use the latest and stable version of php for optimal and efficient working of the system.
MySql Version 5.2 or above
Another important requiremnt to run the leadmlmsoftware is the database software program system used. We use Mysql as the database software program and using the current lastest version.
As we are dealing with uploading the data into server we need to modify the permission of the directories for matching their purpose. And we need to strictly follow these permission for security issues.
We need to provide read/write and execute permission on our image upload directories.
We are using the Apache web server, and it is popular to the world for free and open source cross-platform web server. Apache is developed and maintained by an open community of developers under the auspices of the Apache Software Foundation. Apache Web Server can be used in windows and other operating systems. Mysql engine PHP (Hyper text pre processing) and other scripting language can be used in combination with Apache Web Server.
Packages needed to include in PHP
Inoreder to work the leadmlmsoftware system with full throttle we must need to make susre the server must be enabled and equipped with packages and settings. It will help the software to work effective and efficiently.
1. Enable Mcrypt - For proper working of the frame work the server should be enabled package.It gives access to a wide range of encryption mechanism that is used for making the system more secure.
2. Enable Composer - Composer is an application-level package manager for the PHP programming language that provides a standard format for managing dependencies of PHP software and required libraries.
3. Enable file_uploads and configure the limit to upload.
4. Enable GD library - GD is an open source code library for the dynamic creation of images. GD is used for creating PNG, JPEG and GIF images and is commonly used to generate charts, graphics, thumbnails on the fly.
5. Enable Curl library - The cURL library (or, 'libcurl' which is the package name on the server) is often used in PHP to access data from outside web pages. Common uses include reading rss feeds or accessing third-party API systems.
6. Enable Cron or scheduled tasks - Cron or scheduled task is a classic utility found on Linux and UNIX systems for running tasks at predetermined intervals. Systems administrators and developers of Linux applications use cron for automating and managing recurring tasks.