Opensource Network Marketing Software
Looking for open source mlm software to download for your MLM business? Everything you need to know about open source network marketing software, What are the features of them and how they differ from normal software, download and demo options of opensource MLM software. So, Read and improve yourself!
Open Source MLM Software – Summary
- What does open source software (OSS) mean?
- How does open source software differ from normal software?
- Features of open source software
- What is MLM software?
- What is open source MLM software?
- Features of open source MLM software
- Examples of open source software
- Technologies used in open source MLM software
Open Source MLM Software – Ask for Quote
What Does Open Source Software (OSS) Mean?
Software developed and distributed with a publicly accessible design in such a way that it can be modified and shared are referred to as open source software.
The term “Open Source” originated in the perspective of software development to define a distinctive approach to designing computer programs.
However, today it delegates a wider range of principles in software development. It now includes standards such as collaborative participation, meritocracy, open exchange, transparency and even community-oriented development.
Therefore, the core principle open source software means software with such source code that can be inspected, modified and enhanced by anybody.
Open source software have different types of licensees as below.
- Apache License 2.0
- BSD 3-Clause “New” or “Revised” license
- BSD 2-Clause “Simplified” or “FreeBSD” license
- GNU General Public License (GPL)
- GNU Library or “Lesser” General Public License (LGPL)
- MIT license
- Mozilla Public License 2.0
- Common Development and Distribution License
- Eclipse Public License
Checkout a simple video to know What is Open Source Software?
How Does Open Source Software Differ from Normal Software?
Developers of normal software do not give away the source code of their software, let alone allow anyone to edit or modify them. Such software is called proprietary software or in this context, closed source software.
So, this means only the people who originally coded this proprietary software can legitimately copy, inspect its source code, and make alterations to its originally intended purpose.
Off course, there are can be illegitimate ways to copy and edit the source code of closed source software. This is how pirated software is created and distributed.
The difference between open source software and normal software or proprietary software is that users are legally allowed to inspect and edit the source code and redistribute them. And hence, the source code is also made in such a way that it is easy to copy and edit.
Know the Difference Between Open and Closed Source Software
Features of Open Source Software
In addition to this basic feature of allowing users to inspect and edit its source code, open source software has certain other typical features.
Let’s examine them one by one.
- Generally Free – Most of the open source software are not just free to copy and edit, but also free of cost.
- Continuously Improved – Since it is open to be edited by anyone, open source software is always being improved. This is also one of the main reasons why open source software is gaining popularity rapidly.
- Highly Compatible – Unlike proprietary software, open source software tends to be more compatible with other software.
- Widely Available – Since they are also widely circulated by users. So, they are usually more widely available than closed source software.
- Up to Date – Open source software lets users stay updated with latest technological developments. Every time a new development is emerged, someone will incorporate it into the OSS and distribute it.
- Quicker Innovation – A lot of innovative minds will be working on improving the OSS. So, it allows for quicker innovation.
- Quality over cost – Since there are no pressures of the commercial aspects of software development, the emphasis in OSS is always on quality rather than economy.
Examples of Open Source Software
- Mozilla Firefox
- Open Office
- Libre Office
What Is MLM Software?
MLM software is computer programs made specifically for the MLM business. Thus, The philosophy of multi-level marketing is so complex and hard to manage that it is literally impossible to manage an MLM business by human efforts alone.
MLM software takes away the intricacies of managing and running a successful network marketing business by making use of the latest software technology innovations.
Lead MLM is one of the forefront names in MLM software and is synonymous with quality and efficiency.
What Is Open Source MLM Software?
Much like the prevalence of proprietary software in every sector, the MLM industry is also flooded with closed source software. But the principle of open source has also made its foray into the MLM field.
Open source software designed specifically for the MLM industry is called Open Source MLM Software. These allow for faster innovation and continuous improvement in the ever-demanding software requirements of MLM businesses.
Features of Open Source MLM Software
Listed below are some of the key features of Open Source MLM software that make it stand apart from proprietary software available for the MLM industry.
- Clean and retrospective dashboard
- Business wallet
- Genealogy tree
- Support for multiple currencies
- Support for multiple languages
- Fully responsive design
- Team and network explorer
- Repositioning and changing of sponsors
- Customizable user profiles
- Multiple network views
- Listing of down-line and up-line
- Listing of sponsored members
- Short Messaging (SMS) integration
- Rank Advancement
- Customizable ranking rules
- Expenses, turnover and profit reports
- Multiple pay-out and withdrawal options
- Multiple themes
- Customizable enrolment fees
- Integration of multiple compensation plans
- Activity tracking
- Business plan customization
- Customization of MLM Software
- Unlimited number of members
- Content management system
- Tracking and recovery of failed transactions
- User type management
- Live chat module
- Lead capturing
- Integrated support ticketing system
- Member to member e-Wallet transfers
- Multiple payment options
- Online Cryptocurrency Wallet
- Opensource Code
Technologies Used in Open Source MLM Software
PHP – This is the most used programming language for creating dynamic web pages. The source HTML document is embedded by PHP code giving functionality of graphical applications.
Drupal – This is the most popular open source CMS framework
Smarty – Smarty is a web template system coded in PHP meant to simplify compartmentalization. It allows the front-end of a web page to change separately from the back-end.
Apache – This is an HTTP Server, implemented as compiled modules to extend the core functionality
CodeIgniter – A rapid development web framework. This frameworks have better speed compared to other PHP frameworks
AJAX – Ajax is a set of Web development techniques used to send and retrieve data without interfering with the display and behaviour of the existing page.
MySQL – The most robust open-source relational database management system known to be a fast, stable and true multi-user, multi-threaded SQL database server.
Payment Gateways – Authorize.net, CyberSource, Moneybookers.com, CCAvenue, PayPal, Network Merchants and Dwolla are the payment gateways used in Lead MLM.
Request for a Custom Open Source MLM Software
Use the below form and send the query to us or want to know the price of the MLM software. So, we can help you within 10 minutes.